Is diversifying your baby?s diet your main concern?
Babymoov is here to help. Our commitment: To provide you with the means to give your baby a varied, tasty & balanced diet.
It is important to introduce as many different kinds of food as possible to your child before the age of 3. Up until this age they will be more open to trying new food.
To make it easier for your baby to try different foods (such as Brussel sprouts), it is recommended to play around with presentation and the textures of fruit and vegetables. In this way your child will enjoy discovering all the different tastes.
Recommended by infant nutrition professionals*, the Petit Gourmand preparation kit enables you to create complete appetising meals for your child.
It consists of two pastry cutters (a heart and a star), a melon baller, a vegetable crinkle cutter, a spiral/spaghetti peeler and two silicone moulds.
The utensils in the Petit Gourmand kit all have rounded tips for maximum safety. They can be used with raw or cooked vegetables, fruit or to make pastries.
The Petit Gourmand cutting set was designed in Switzerland, a true gauge of quality!
A booklet of 24 unique recipe ideas is included in the kit.It was co-written with infant nutritionists*
- Your children can FINALLY enjoy eating fruit and vegetables!
- Contains 1 heart-shaped pastry cutter, 1 star-shaped pastry cutter, 1 melon baller, 1 vegetable crinkle cutter, 1 spiral/spaghetti peeler & 2 silicone moulds
- Recommended by infant nutrition professionals*
- Easy to use and multifunctional
- Rounded-tip utensils for 100% safety
- Swiss design
- Pastry cutter: Stainless steel / PP
- Melon baller: Stainless steel / PP
- Vegetable cutter: Stainless steel / PP
- Spiral peeler: Stainless steel / PP
- Moulds: Silicone
- Care: dishwasher-proof
There are no reviews yet.