Using technology developed by French paediatrician Dr Manuel Maidenberg, the Lovenest+ is an ergonomic head support that keeps baby?s head nice and round. Its angle of incline and special shape are suited to the shape of an infant?s skull, while at the same time ensuring an even distribution of pressure across baby?s head. The Lovenest+ also offers real support without restricting freedom of movement. With its antibacterial, thermoregulating Coolmax? fabric, it adapts to baby?s temperature for perfect comfort.
It can be used from birth, in a lounger, carrycot or pushchair.
- Soft and comfortable pillow for baby
- Supportive, contoured shape effectively prevents flat head syndrome (plagiocephaly)
- Filling is made from soft, breathable foam to ensure good ventilation throughout baby?s sleep
- Effectively prevents flat head syndrome
- Designed and Patented by French Paediatrician Dr Maidenberg
- Can be used anywhere: cots, bouncers, strollers and car seats
- Provides ventilation and air flow around baby?s head
- Reassures baby, thanks to comforting cocoon shape
- Can be used from birth
There are no reviews yet.