Solving equations can be exciting. Solve the board using the 49 tiles that is numbered on both sides. Solve one row at a time by placing the numbered tiles to complete the equation. However, during game play one might have to constantly keep interchanging or flipping the tiles to ensure that the equations are meaningfully solved. For those who love taking challenges with numbers, this arithmetic board game is mind-bending and fun that will give sense of accomplishment. From the manufacturer: Brain gym: Making equations can be a challenge. Seven year olds can begin making equations using addition and subtraction but older children can get more points using division or fraction tiles. Collaborative game play for kids: A game play built around cooperation and collaboration. Develop math equations as you build arithmetic skills of addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. Math time equal to fun family time: Lots of fun for the entire family. Perfect way to spend an evening bonding over math and fun. Early learning kit and brain builder: Improves strategic thinking of kids to make bigger equations using bodmas
- “An apt game to instill in children a sense of achievement by taking up challenges and solving them
- Solve one row at a time by placing the numbered tiles to complete the equation however, during game play you may have to constantly keep interchanging or flipping the tiles to ensure that the equations are meaningfully solved
- All it takes to start is knowledge of basic arithmetic, balancing equations, logical reasoning and aptitude
- What counts to win is a quick thinking and strategic mind
- The equation game is good brain training for all age groups
- The concept of arithmetic challenges always instills in children and adults alike importance of paying attention and focusing, analyzing, to be persistent, concept of time and strategic planning and logical thinking”
There are no reviews yet.