- Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted
- Hario Starter Kit: Everything you need for a professional pour over cup of coffee at home or work—Just add coffee and water! The perfect starter setup for yourself, or a gift. Great for those new to pour over or manual coffee brewing
- Pour Control: The V60 features a single large hole, improving pour flow and provides users the ultimate freedom– Pour water quickly for a light flavor or slower for a rich, deep taste. Better accentuates coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes
- Kit Includes: V60 02 Coffee Dripper, V60 02 Coffee Server, Coffee Scoop and V60 02 Disposable Paper Filters (100-pack)
- Japanese Design: Sleek, modern and minimalist coffee set to suit any kitchen design. Heatproof glass server with BPA-free handle, lid and measuring spoon. Made in Japan.Product Details: Size 02 makes 1-4 cups coffee; 700mL capacity
There are no reviews yet.