The KidKraft Hideout Hollow Tunnel Climber is like having a little bit of the playground at your very own house. The unique structure has four openings for kids to burrow their way through the easy-to-navigate maze. Flap doors are perfect peek-a-boo openings for mischievous youngsters. The top opening is a cute way for them to pop up and surprise you. There’s even a just-right-sized rock wall for practicing their bouldering skills. (Handles are provided for beginners.) The opposite side includes a must-have: a slide. This one has a sloping end to help gently lower kids down to the ground. When it’s time to exercise the brain and fine tune motor skills, try out the shape sorter cutouts. Three jumbo-sized shapes, just right for toddler hands, are included. Equipped to handle the outdoors as well as inside, this adventurous wood and plastic climber is ready for hours of active and imaginative play.
- Climb up wood ladder; helps develop muscles and coordination
- Arched rock wall for expanding on gross motor skills
- Slide just the right size for novices; builds confidence and independence
- Multiple play spaces for growth and development
- Peek-a-boo flap door covering hideaway tunnel
- Three jumbo shapes (triangle, circle and square) for sorting
- Year-round play: can be used indoors or outdoors
- Made of wood and plastic for durability
- EZ Kraft Assembly™ so play can start right away
There are no reviews yet.