You don’t need a huge yard to keep nine lively kids happy. The compact Springfield II Wooden Play / Swing Set by KidKraft packs big fun into smaller spaces. With a total footprint of just 134 sq. ft., the ingenious Springfield II is configured to accommodate the most play space per inch, including an extra-deep high-rail wave slide, a rock-climbing wall/ladder leading to the elevated clubhouse, and a spacious swing set with two sturdy belt swings and a gymnastics-inspired acro bar. Youngsters will also love the built-in table and bench, extra-large shaded sandbox and canopy-covered chalkboard for creative drawing and writing. Springfield II is crafted of 100% premium cedar that has been pre-cut and pre-drilled for easier assembly. Its warm amber stain is both beautiful and child-friendly. And like the memories it creates, Springfield II will last for years. For those who prefer big things in a smaller package, the Springfield II Play / Swing Set is the perfect choice.
- Holds up to nine children with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child
- High-rail wave slide
- Rock wall/ladder with multi-colored rocks
- Two belt swings with soft-touch rope
- Acro bar
- Elevated clubhouse with chalkwall
- Large sandbox (sand not included)
- Table and bench
- Green and yellow canopy roof
- Materials: 100% premium cedar lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained lumber with factory-applied, child-friendly stain
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
- Age Range – 3-10
There are no reviews yet.