The Little One can understand and can follow the instructions step by step in achieving one goal. Puzzles train memory when the Little One tries to recall patterns, pieces of images that have been tried but were not suitable. Little Story 6-in-1 Matching Puzzle by Sam Box is an Educational & Fun Toy and one of the most versatile additions to your child’s toy collection. Ice Cream Puzzle Matching Game is made with high quality recycled Board with high quality print and A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly comes with colors and shapes are a vital ingredient in a child’s development and help to develop numerous skills such as automatize skills, co-ordination, problem determining the correct location or name for a color shape rewards the child with fun and a sense of accomplishment. Best for your li ’l one as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, party gifts, Children’s Day gifts, and New Year gifts.
Specifications & Features
- Product Dimensions(cm) : 17×13
- Product Weight(kg) : 0.12
- Packing Dimensions(cm) : 18.5x14x4.8
- Packing Weight(kg) : 0.16
- Suitable Age(Years) : 2+
- 1 x Little Story 6-in-1 Matching Puzzle – Ice Cream
- EXTEND IMAGINATIONS: Pretend to develop a child imagination & enhance early learning, improve a child social skill & cognitive. Great way to create hours of fun playtime with this kit which your kids will Love it! Role playing is a great way to improve empathy and social skills.
- BECOME ORGANIZED: Keeping things at place and importance of keeping thing at place will help the kids to become Independent. Packing unpacking of this Role Play Toy Set will make your kids habitual for the same.
- DEVELOP THINKING: Running into problems while playing, allow children to think through problems and craft solutions.
- ENHANCE CREATIVITY: Pretend play gets kids engaged in storytelling as they act out new scenarios and communicate what imaginary things are going on – a great way to flex creativity and language skills!
- UPSCALE SOCIAL SKILLS: Role playing requires kids to engage in storytelling as they make up scenarios and communicate with others about what role they’re playing. They should react and build off what the other person said or did.
There are no reviews yet.