Dinosaurs are unusual, large, and powerful Children like dinosaurs because such creatures are unusual, large, and powerful. Children are small and lack power in our society, so they get attracted to dinosaurs, which are the opposite. Little Story T-Rex Block (Leg Godt) Toy by Sam Box is an Educational & Fun Toy and one of the most versatile additions to your child’s toy collection. The importance of learning in our children’s lives cannot be underestimated, even when they’re just playing. Therefore, Block is such a cool toy for all kids. They promote the art of building things by allowing the child to connect various individual pieces or blocks to make it. Playing with Block and other construction toys builds multiple physical skills. Manipulating the pieces helps to develop hand-eye coordination, training the eyes and hands to work together, as well as bilateral integration – where the two sides of the body (or two hands) learn to work together. children learn strategizing skills and pre-planning learn cause and effect when building. Best for your li ’l one as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, party gifts, Children’s Day gifts, and New Year gifts.
Specifications & Features
- Product Dimensions(cm) : 16×30.4×9.6
- Product Weight(kg) : 0.65
- Packing Dimensions(cm) : 42.5×6.5×28.5
- Packing Weight(kg) : 0.75
- Suitable Age(Years) : 3+
- 1 x Little Story Block (Leg Godt) – Triceratops (410 Pcs)
- EXTEND IMAGINATIONS: Pretend to develop a child imagination & enhance early learning, improve a child social skill & cognitive. Great way to create hours of fun playtime with this kit which your kids will Love it! Role playing is a great way to improve empathy and social skills.
- BECOME ORGANIZED: Keeping things at place and importance of keeping thing at place will help the kids to become Independent. Packing unpacking of this Role Play Toy Set will make your kids habitual for the same.
- DEVELOP THINKING: Running into problems while playing, allow children to think through problems and craft solutions.
- ENHANCE CREATIVITY: Pretend play gets kids engaged in storytelling as they act out new scenarios and communicate what imaginary things are going on – a great way to flex creativity and language skills!
- UPSCALE SOCIAL SKILLS: Role playing requires kids to engage in storytelling as they make up scenarios and communicate with others about what role they’re playing. They should react and build off what the other person said or did.
There are no reviews yet.