The Great Pyramid of Giza is the largest Egyptian pyramid and the tomb of Fourth Dynasty pharaoh Khufu. Built in the early 26th century BC during a period of around 27 years, the pyramid is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one to remain largely intact. Little Story Great Pyramid of Giza Jigsaw Puzzle Game by Sam Box is an Educational & Fun Toy and one of the most versatile additions to your child’s toy collection. The Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt Puzzle Game is made with high quality recycled Board with high quality print and A precision cutting technique guarantees that every piece will fit soundly comes with colors and shapes are a vital ingredient in a child’s development and help to develop numerous skills such as automatize skills, co-ordination, problem determining the correct location or name for a color shape rewards the child with fun and a sense of accomplishment. Best for your li ’l one as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, party gifts, Children’s Day gifts, and New Year gifts.
Specifications & Features
- Product Dimensions(cm) : 50×70
- Product Weight(kg) : 0.45
- Packing Dimensions(cm) : 25.5×20.3×5.3
- Packing Weight(kg) : 0.6
- Suitable Age(Years) : 6+
- 1 x Jigsaw Puzzle -The Great Pyramid of Giza (1000 Pcs)
- EXTEND IMAGINATIONS: Pretend to develop a child imagination & enhance early learning, improve a child social skill & cognitive. Great way to create hours of fun playtime with this kit which your kids will Love it! Role playing is a great way to improve empathy and social skills.
- BECOME ORGANIZED: Keeping things at place and importance of keeping thing at place will help the kids to become Independent. Packing unpacking of this Role Play Toy Set will make your kids habitual for the same.
- DEVELOP THINKING: Running into problems while playing, allow children to think through problems and craft solutions.
- ENHANCE CREATIVITY: Pretend play gets kids engaged in storytelling as they act out new scenarios and communicate what imaginary things are going on – a great way to flex creativity and language skills!
- UPSCALE SOCIAL SKILLS: Role playing requires kids to engage in storytelling as they make up scenarios and communicate with others about what role they’re playing. They should react and build off what the other person said or did.
There are no reviews yet.