Little Story 33 Pcs BBQ cart by SAM BOX is a great Role Play Educational cum fun toy set for your li ’l one to improve their hands-on ability and develop imagination. Help li ’l Chef to understand and use Kitchen Equipment, This Kitchen toy let them to have a deeper understanding of Restaurant in role-playing. Give your little chef 5 minutes to prep their favorite pretend meal and think out how to present it to you. Create a mini cooking show by taking video of them recreating their pretend dish, talking you through each step so you can make it too! Continue the pretend play by making “episodes” of the cooking show to watch with family and friends. Make sharing the clean-up responsibilities fun with your little one. DIY Food Cart comes in a Cart which gives a great feeling. Best for your li ’l one as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, party gifts, Children’s Day gifts, and New Year gifts.
Specifications & Features
- Product Dimensions(cm) : 26.5×17.5×41
- Product Weight(kg) : 0.73
- Packing Dimensions(cm) : 25.5x17x20.5
- Packing Weight(kg) : 0.8
- Suitable Age(Years) : 3+
- 1 x BBQ STATION/ FOOD CART (33 Pcs)
- EXTEND IMAGINATIONS: Pretend to develop a child imagination & enhance early learning, improve a child social skill & cognitive. Great way to create hours of fun playtime with this kit which your kids will Love it! Role playing is a great way to improve empathy and social skills.
- BECOME ORGANIZED: Keeping things at place and importance of keeping thing at place will help the kids to become Independent. Packing unpacking of this Role Play Toy Set will make your kids habitual for the same.
- DEVELOP THINKING: Running into problems while playing, allow children to think through problems and craft solutions.
- ENHANCE CREATIVITY: Pretend play gets kids engaged in storytelling as they act out new scenarios and communicate what imaginary things are going on – a great way to flex creativity and language skills!
- UPSCALE SOCIAL SKILLS: Role playing requires kids to engage in storytelling as they make up scenarios and communicate with others about what role they’re playing. They should react and build off what the other person said or did.
There are no reviews yet.