Little Story 23 Pcs Hospital School Bag by SAM BOX is a great 3-in-1 mode Role Play Educational cum Fun toy set so decide if the patient has any symptoms and either give an injection or prescribe some pretend medicine as appropriate. Get into the pretending – pick fake names, try helping different kinds of patients, and go along with the ideas and twists that your friends suggest. Doctor-pretend-play could eliminate kids’ fear of seeing doctors; cultivate kids’ dream of becoming a doctor. DIY Hospital Desk comes in a School Bag as Mobile Hospital, Tabletop and Standing Mode. Best for your li ’l one as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, party gifts, Children’s Day gifts, and New Year gifts.
Specifications & Features
- Product Dimensions(cm) : 40x31x40.5
- Product Weight(kg) : 0.65
- Packing Dimensions(cm) : 25.5x13x25
- Packing Weight(kg) : 0.7
- Suitable Age(Years) : 3+
- 1x Hospital Bag(23 Pcs)
- EXTEND IMAGINATIONS: Pretend to develop a child imagination & enhance early learning, improve a child social skill & cognitive. Great way to create hours of fun playtime with this kit which your kids will Love it! Role playing is a great way to improve empathy and social skills.
- BECOME ORGANIZED: Keeping things at place and importance of keeping thing at place will help the kids to become Independent. Packing unpacking of this Role Play Toy Set will make your kids habitual for the same.
- DEVELOP THINKING: Running into problems while playing, allow children to think through problems and craft solutions.
- ENHANCE CREATIVITY: Pretend play gets kids engaged in storytelling as they act out new scenarios and communicate what imaginary things are going on – a great way to flex creativity and language skills!
- UPSCALE SOCIAL SKILLS: Role playing requires kids to engage in storytelling as they make up scenarios and communicate with others about what role they’re playing. They should react and build off what the other person said or did.
There are no reviews yet.