Little Story 52 Pcs Theme Park with slide Set School Bag by SAM BOX is a great 2-in-1 mode Blocks with Role Play Educational cum fun toy set that help to ensure a good relationship between a child and Parents, it is essential to educate children in fun way about the precautions to be taken during visiting Fun Park and it is also necessary to teach children what is the importance to stay together in such places. This will positively shape them to become more organized, but also how the child relates to people around them. Children will enjoy hours of developing social skills such as Grooming personal and social responsibility. DIY Theme Park block Set comes in a School Bag and can be setup as expendable as Standing mode. Best for your li ’l one as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, party gifts, Children’s Day gifts, and New Year gifts.
Specifications & Features
- Product Dimensions(cm) : 37.5x25x45
- Product Weight(kg) : 1.05
- Packing Dimensions(cm) : 27×14.8×28
- Packing Weight(kg) : 1.1
- Suitable Age(Years) : 3+
- 1xTHEME PARK WITH SLIDE AND BLOCK TOY SET SCHOOL BAG (52 Pcs)
- EXTEND IMAGINATIONS: Pretend to develop a child imagination & enhance early learning, improve a child social skill & cognitive. Great way to create hours of fun playtime with this kit which your kids will Love it! Role playing is a great way to improve empathy and social skills.
- BECOME ORGANIZED: Keeping things at place and importance of keeping thing at place will help the kids to become Independent. Packing unpacking of this Role Play Toy Set will make your kids habitual for the same.
- DEVELOP THINKING: Running into problems while playing, allow children to think through problems and craft solutions.
- ENHANCE CREATIVITY: Pretend play gets kids engaged in storytelling as they act out new scenarios and communicate what imaginary things are going on – a great way to flex creativity and language skills!
- UPSCALE SOCIAL SKILLS: Role playing requires kids to engage in storytelling as they make up scenarios and communicate with others about what role they’re playing. They should react and build off what the other person said or did.
There are no reviews yet.