Summer break has started and kids are getting their few months of “freedom” from school. Mommies and Daddies should now continue their learning journey and nurture their cognitive skills through fun activities. School might be over but the learning doesn’t have to stop.
This is the perfect win-win situation, your kid gets the education they need to keep growing and you will get to keep them busy while also bonding with them. Learning through play is a very important concept for kids at every stage because it allows them to venture through their imagination and establish strong cognitive skills.
We are here to give you the suggestions you can take for a fun summer family time! Here are some outdoor activities that will surely let out some of your kids’ energy and give you a good time as well:
– Ride a bike in the park: teach your kid how to ride a bike or simply go on a bike cruise in the park with the family.
– Visit a museum: this is a great place to learn about culture and history in a fun and new way than school.
– Join a painting class: explore the creative side you and your family have with a fun painting class, you can look into painting mugs, plates, or mini canvases.
It is helpful to keep the education rhythm going so that your kid can easily get right back into the learning mode once school is back in session. In addition, this allows them to train their brains to be alert and susceptible to new information and knowledge.
This quest for learning can also be accomplished indoors as an escape from Dubai’s Summer sun. Discover a wide range of toys that are a whole lot of fun for you and the kids from My Toys Closet or My Arts and Crafts Closet. These can be just for the kids for when mum and dad want to have their afternoon tea or break or can be fun for the whole family.
For the Kids!
Discover the world of Storybook with their Learn Through Play Toys. Why don’t you try:
– I Spy Shape Hunt for the younger kids to learn their shapes.
– Wooden Street Play Track for adventurous kids who like to build roads and race cars.
– Math Board for the little mathematicians at home who love to play with numbers.
– Read it! Make it! Write it! for the journalists at heart and those who love to read.
For the Family!
These are some of the fun indoor activities for the whole family. Take your pick:
– Mini kids camera for a fun family photoshoot, create memories and capture them.
– Magnetic Construction Kit for an afternoon of building with your little engineers.
– An array of arts and crafts options to unleash the inner Picasso.
Family time is precious; spend it doing something that you will look back on and admire. Create unforgettable memories this summer! Let us know what your summer family time is like ?
2 thoughts on “Summer Break Activities for the Kids – Learning Through Play”
Loved it! These are some really good ideas and products.
Excellent website. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your sweat!